Application : Autoclaves are used in R & D and pharmaceutical companies, Microbiology labs and Hospitals for sterilization purpose.
- Vertical loading with service basket
- Stainless steel interior lid and top to protect from corrosion by water and steam.
- Immersion heating element provides long life, resistant corrosion and high temperature in repeated use.
- Triple safety feature for over temperature and pressure.
- For sterilization of bacteria, microorganism and virus with steamed hot air usually at 121°C, 1.2kgf/cm2
- Micro Processor based Controller with time and temperature programmable by user.
- A backlit alphanumeric minimum two line 32 characters LCD display, displays all information including process and set values at a glance, eliminating guesswork
- Operating and Display range up to 122°C in 0.1°C resolution.
- PT 100 sensor, enabling precise monitoring.
- Low water level alarm and cut off.
- Sensor open alarm.
- End of cycle buzzer and auto reset.
- Miniature Circuit Breaker for On/Off plus safety.
- Solenoid Valve for automatic purging and exhaust.
Standards Size : 35 Liters , 50 liters , 100 Liters and 175 Liters
Country of Origin : INDIA