BOD Incubator is used for measuring Biochemical Oxygen Demand, enzymatic, serum & sewage studies, storage of heat-sensitive vaccines, insulin, lever extract, plasma, medicines and ICH stability test.
- Double walled Construction with regular and GMP models.
- 80mm thick 'PUF' insulation lagged in-between the walls to prevent loss of temperature.
- The chamber has two doors, inner full view glass door and outer metallic door with positive locking
- A port hole of 50mm dia is provided on the side wall for inserting calibration sensor.
- A well balanced CFC-free refrigeration system with eco-friendly refrigerant. Easily replaceable air tubular heater to heat the chamber.
- Dynamically balanced chamber circulatory system.Microprocessor based PID temperature controller with PT-100 sensor.
- Easy front panel keyboard programmable.
|Temperature Range||5 deg C to 60degC ± 0.5 degC|
|Capacity||200 / 250 /300 / 400 / 500 /800/ 1000 Litres|
|Application||Water Treatment, Pharmaceutical Research and Development|
|Usage/Application||Biochemical Oxygen Demand Testing|
|Size||As per Customer Requirement|
|Chamber Volume||250 Litre, 350 Litre, 400 litre|
|Number Of Shelves||3 Shelves, 4 Shelves|