Drop Point of Grease Wide with High Temperature Range
As per ASTM D2265
The ASTM D2265 dropping point tester is used for higher temperature grease testing than the ASTM D566 method. This equipment uses a different heating procedure as compared with ASTM D566
The test cell is inserted in an aluminum block oven maintained at a constant temperature that is higher than the expected dropping point of the sample. The sample temperature then rises to the dropping point without operator control.
- Conforms to ASTM D 2265 specification
- Two / Four / Six sample testing capability.
- EUROTHERM” Microprocessor programmable high accuracy temperature control Specifications
- Maximum Temperature: 400°C (752°F)
- Control Stability: ±0.5°C (±1°F)
- Electrical Requirements : 220-240V 50, Single Phase, 3.4A
ASTM Thermometer, Dropping Point Assemblies consisting of: test tube, grease cup, thermometer clamp, upper and lower bushings and bushing support ring Thermometer Depth Gauge Polished Metal Rod AND Cup Support